Annotated Bibliography: Cloud Computing
Part A: Annotated bibliography and literature review:
1) Cloud computing can be referred to as a powerful technology that help with the large scale computing. According to first paper it is understood that cloud computing and big data are correlated and joined in generating the essential amount of data. It is understood that only specific tools are used in the cloud data processing (Hashem et al. 2015). It helps in the removal of expensive computing software and help in generating maximum data ensuring successful processing, assessing and identification of collected data. Research focuses in identifying the familiarity with basic concepts of research proposal and methodology that emphasizes on including literature review, referencing, research design, data collection and qualitative and quantitative design.
2) There are several research activities that help in the understanding of various mobile devices by evaluating heterogeneous cloud resources that has given birth to new research phenomenon considered as Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC). As examined, mobile computing has been introduced with the rapid growth and technological advancement that helped with the emergence of the cloud computing service. Mobile cloud computing enhanced the performance of the mobile while reducing drawbacks in relation to mobile battery life storage. It has helped in finding possible solutions in relation to mobile gadget and address issues and problems (Dinh et al. 2013).
3) It is important in the complex technological advancement to identify the interoperability, portability that will help in creating favorable platforms. Establishment of such platforms in mobile cloud computing require appropriate research and investigation in order to examine heterogeneity assess the changes and challenges over the roots (Sanaei et al. 2014). There has been several researches and research studies in relation to mobile and cloud computing. The studies have been focusing on the understanding of the difference between the two focal points and further academic studies that help enhancing mobile cloud computing.
4) Cloud computing has been developed from an emerging computing parameter that states toprovide reliable, customized, personalized effective and quality, beneficial service that guarantees computation atmosphere for cloud users. In relation to the cloud, applications, programs and databases are shifted or often replaced in the maximum and highly centralized data centers. There have been several research studies on the cloud security that emphasize on the storage, capacity and security. It does not generally emphasize on computation security together. In certain research methodology there has been a statement over privacy cheating statement and secure computation auditing protocol that is referred to as SecCloud (Wei et al. 2014). SecCloud is the first protocol that combines secure storage and computation auditing in cloud that help in the fulfillment in the privacy cheating and help in verifying sampling techniques and enquiry.
5) Vehicular networking is an important research area because of its distinct features and applications. It is significant due to its standardization, strategic traffic management, road safety and infotainment and help in delivering effective communication systems in accordance to board computing systems the facility of storage. Vehicular networking helps in developing and increasing sensing power (Whaiduzzaman et al. 2014). The research method helps in studying the state-of-the-art survey of vehicular cloud computing and simultaneously help in developing sensing power and computing. With the evaluation and anlyzation of literature, it is found that Vehicular cloud computing is referred as technologically and economically reliable that help in vehicle control and perception systems.
Part B: Critical literature review, qualitative design and qualitative analysis:
Critical literature review:
Cloud computing has been gaining a maximum number of appeal and interest from business enterprises. Cloud computing is well known for its creative information technology or IT services that deals with the delivery and receiving model, cloud computing, technical and developing strategic business that will help in integrating business operations. From the significant review and academic literature review, determines regulations, standards, management, computing experiences and examines the current issues and establishes possible solutions that has been branched into categories that include internal, external, evaluation, proof, decision-making, implementation and effective control and management in relation to IT governance, assessment, verification and confirmation.
As reviewed there are eight essential segments in relation to cloud computing. Of them the most significant, is computing adoption management. The outcome of the review states that the recognized enterprises has been facing issues with the adoption of cloud computing. After examining the analysis and the findings, it is understood that the paper tries to provide a future information systems (IS) research in order to examine the old surveyed areas in accordance to cloud computing adoption elements, risks and issue identification and examining the cloud computing processes. The paper further address and acknowledges the theoretical, methodological, and practical accord to the research area of cloud computing that are adopted by the business enterprises.
Aims and objectives:
The aim of the study is to review major literary review and examine the importance of the use of cloud computing. The paper aims at documenting important instructions in gathering information and data with Cloud computing services. The objective is to analyze as to how to place the computing services and highlight the associated risks that exists within the cloud computing services and its adoption.
The methodology and procedure of the study:
The research project conducted on cloud computing requires has been categorized into segments hat is quantitative and qualitative assessment while preparing a questionnaire on the adoption and knowledge of cloud importing. The survey has been conducted through the assessment of primary and secondary sources (García, Cucinotta & Lu, 2014). After the initial assessment and design of the survey the paper attempts to examine the security system such as delivery, availability of information and verification. All these factors will be reported and configured within the business setting. In order to do so, the research strategizes the identification of the risk and outcomes of the configuration. The major aim of the research objective is however, the examination of the security and vulnerability issues in accordance to Cloud Computing (Tao etal. 2014). Therefore, the paper sets to develop effective models of security and covers the advantages of the configuration.
Implications or significance of the problem:
There are several problems in relation to the adoption of cloud computing that include reliability, availability of services and data. Identification and reporting of data, assessment of appropriate resources, regulations and legal issues, migration, reversion, lack of quality and standards, customization and issues of privacy, proper implementation of tools and models and security (Dinh et al. 2013).
With the applied and proposed implementation of effective cloud computing model that will be implemented in within the business environment. The effective use of cloud computing model in the products of the business enterprise will help fulfilling the objective. The utilization of cloud computing will help in defining and strategizing the operations within the business setting. The Real Data Security in Cloud Computing is implemented in registering the unidentified and vulnerability issues (Xiao, Song & Chen, 2013). The implementation of cloud computing period determines the issues of quality, performance, management, control etc.
|1.||Do you know what cloud computing is?|
|2.||Do you know how it works?|
|3.||What are the issues and advantages of cloud computing?|
|4.||Is cloud computing advantageous in the operations of business?|
|5.||Do you know how cloud system models are established?|
From the above research proposal and study the pragmatic solution in relation to cloud computing and process of adoption within a business organization. The globalization and technological advancement foster organizations to have online and network access for improving infrastructural and software in accordance to the usage billing. It can be said, that business operations can be monitored through the effective cloud infrastructure that will enable the business in receiving resources and self-service. Cloud Computing helps in facilitating the collection and sharing of data or resources through the proposed models and use of computing tools.