Assignment Activity Diagram
Activity diagrams are graphical representations of workflows of stepwise activities and actions with support for choice, iteration and concurrency.In the Unified Modeling Language, activity diagrams can be used to describe the business and operational step-by-step workflows of components in a system. An activity diagram shows the overall flow of control.
Activity diagrams are constructed from a limited number of shapes, connected with arrows. The most important shape types:
- Rounded rectangles represent activities;
- Diamonds represent decisions;
- Bars represent the start (split) or end (join) of concurrent activities;
- A black circle represents the start (initial state) of the workflow;
- An encircled black circle represents the end (final state).