Big Data assignment help
Big Data Define as:
- Big Data is similar to small data but bigger in size.
- Lots of data (Terabytes or petabytes)
- Big data is the term for a collection of data.
- Volume (click stream, active passive sensor, log, event, printed corpus, speech, social media, traditional)
- Varity (Unstructures, semi structured, structured)
- Veracity (Untrusted, uncleansed)
- Velocity(speed of generation, rate of analysis)
ABC Assignment Help is a top class professional website when we talk about programming help. Big Data Assignment Help is highly professional concept with combination of Information technology and business management and the best use of large volume of electronic data. Students are not able to address the Big data assignment and its solution in effectively and we come with service to give you support. We provide you with the very professional way to complete your assignment that can surely get you the grade you wish for.
Why you should prefer ABC Assignment Help over other same websites:
The most vital reason for choosing us for your Big data assignment is that we are team professionals and experienced DATA SCIENTIST. Yes, we associated with the highly professional data scientists from different industries background. The custom writing service at ABC Assignment Help is available 24/7.
This enables us to respond to your queries within few minutes. We are known for the quality work and best assignment service.
A lot of students have availed our programming assignment help and attained high grades. Sample Assignment related to case study is available. We provide 100% satisfaction guarantee with a commitment to complete your work within time.
Uses of Big data for analytics
Big data is always in form of large volume raw data acquired from number of medium. Such data is meaningless, unless it is studying analyzing and converting to meaningful result by the Data Scientist or analyst, is called big data analytics. Below are some of the uses of big data analytics:
1. Business Development activity
Big Data analysis is very useful in the business world. Companies are widely using Big Data analytical software and spending more and more into it for making the business strategy, marketing plans. Companies are creating the dashboards for specific data and making it live for daily activity. It is very useful before launching any new product in any sector and to improvise any product. To get best out of data you need good understanding of business, customer demand, product and industry trend. Even small scale industries are using the Big Data Assignment Help services from service providers for relevant data. Now its become industry need to use the Big data for analysis if wanted to sustain in business.
Example of industries that uses big data are: healthcare & research, Telecom, banking and financial service, fmcg etc.
2. Development of individuals
Big data is not only used in industries and companies but it is also used by many organizations who works for the development of individual. Such organization collects individual’s data such as health & medical data, habits data, other expenditure, traveling, financial. By using these data they offer the customized solutions as service to individuals such as health planning, diet planner, wealth management, and expenditure planning etc for self-development.
3. Improvement in Research and health care
Research is always required large information. Big data used in research activity in every sector. Healthcare is one of first and prime users of Big Data and its tools. A large number of data is generated in healthcare research sectors and shared to many other common platforms. Such data used to set a new milestone in human development by studying the disease, treatment, molecule etc.
4. Social security and Crime Control
Some private and government are tied to develop the software system to control, monitor and prediction of crime in a calculative and logical manner which is a kind of Big data examples.Most of the government agencies collects information of people within or outside the nation which is used to monitor activities of criminals and their crimes. These data are used in a manner to reduce the crime in society and improve social security.
5. To development public services by government
Government departments, public service sectors and Municipal Corporations are the best example for using Big Data analytical to development planning and improve the government facilities for public. Road, traffic, public transport system can be improved by using Big data analysis. Even the navigation system and google map are the one of the example of Big data systems, which is collection of large size of image and information that are used to navigate any place in the globe.
Many Sensors are installed in different places to monitor and recording the weather and environment data, which is huge in size and further helps to government with the trend data and planning for future actions.
The Following are Characteristics of Big Data:
1) Volume: The data stored is collected from several of sources; like the business organizations, sectorial company, government, public data, media, machine, social networking and many more. Hence the volume is considerably large for database software to store such.
2) Velocity: The speed or velocity of big data is exceptionally fast.
3) Variety: The data that is stored can be in variable format. It can be in the form of text, diagram, graph audio etc.
Big Data Techniques:
- Database (Colunmar, hBase, NoSQL, Query, Structure DB, Unstructured DB)
- Data Set (Data Model, Data placement, Data distribution, Data replacement, Data integration, synchronous asynchrous data)
- Algorithm (Scheduling, mining, map reduce, supervise learning, un-supervise learning)
- IDE tools (statistical, analytics, visualization, simulators/predictors)
- Hadoop based platform (DFS, YARN, Hive, Scaling, Data node, Name node, deploying)
- File system (google file system, in-memory file system, optimization distributed system, scalable file system, parallel virtual file system)
- Computing (parallelized computing, streams computing, cloud/grid computing, graphics computing, distributed computing, batch computing)
- Management (cloud managing, resource managing, managing data placement, Ms management, Cluster management)
We provide a systematic way of looking at requirements analysis, Software design, Coding, Testing and Maintenance. Sample Assignment related to case study is available at ABC Assignment Help. All you need to do will be send out the inquiries to be able to us with deadline at email@example.com for the Big Data Assignment help solution.