BUS302 ENTREPRENEURSHIP T221
Assessment Type: Group entrepreneurial venture presentation followed by group written proposal.
Purpose: This assessment is designed to allow students to demonstrate their ability to apply the theoretical concepts and models to real world current situations. As a group activity, it also allows students to further develop their team work skills and professional presentation and communications skills. This assessment relates to learning outcomes a, b, c, d, f.
Value: Presentation 20%; Report 20%; Total 40%
Topic: Entrepreneurial business proposal and pitch
Part A: Presentation with Model/Canvas
Describe a unique new-to-the-world, Australia-based, for-profit entrepreneurial venture that your group could enter into. Your Power Point slides must also be submitted to the Tutor/Lecturer before your presentation begins. Please no restaurants, cafes or online supermarkets unless demonstrably unique or addressing a new market in which you’re addressing consumer needs not presently met.
Reflect on your own group’s application of design thinking and/or lean start-up, as entrepreneurship validation tools, when brainstorming/developing and/or validating business idea(s).
The following (but not limited to) questions are expected to be addressed. Support your ideas with relevant research, facts & figures where possible.
Discuss the entrepreneurial characteristics/traits and skills of the team members (i.e. your own group members), and how the members might contribute to the venture’s success (reflection on/application of relevant entrepreneurship theories expected).
What sustainable values (e.g. social, health, economic, environmental etc) can the entrepreneurial venture contribute to the market and/or local communities/society?
Part B: Business Plan (including refined Model/Canvas)
1.5 spacing to be used.
Suggested (brief) structure:
Cover page (please indicate your full name, student ID, class day/time & tutor’s name) Table of Contents
Executive Summary (not included in word count)
For solution, connect with our online professionals.