C# Application: Gym Membership Calculator
Gym Membership Calculator
How the Program works
1. We have a single cs file which has two classes MemberMain and Customer.
2. Customer class has three attributes consumerName, membershipMonths and discountedConsumer
* consumerName : name of Customer
* membershipMonths : months of membership for this consumer
* discountedConsumer : whether discount will be given to this customer or not
3. MemberMain class makes an object of MemberMain and call various methods.
We compile the program by mcs Member.cs And run it by mono Member.exe
Result Test Plan
|#||Consumer Name||# of Weeks||Discount Given ?||Expected Output||Actual Output||Result|
Validation Test Plan
|#||Case||Expected Output||Actual Output||Result|
|7||# of Weeks : -3||Error message and ask user to reenter||Error message and ask user to reenter||Pass|
|8||# of Weeks : 75||Error message and ask user to reenter||Error message and ask user to reenter||Pass|