Section B (20 marks)
Title: Develop an infographics poster for a “Start-Up”
Scenario and Task:
- You are joining a “Start-Up” hackathon. The main focus of this hackathon is to develop an e-commerce “Start-Up”. Present your final idea in a form of ONE (1) PAGE of infographics poster to sell your idea individually. You have to develop and explain your idea. You also MUST include all the following requirements: (Tips: please read all the questions below before you start to answer)
- Student have to choose any one from the three main categories of Electronic Commerce and justify your answer
- Identify the appropriate business model for the e-commerce category chosen above.
- Embed at least one idea to generate additional revenue for the selected business model.
- Integrate at least TWO (2) types of the social media as part of the online marketing.
- To choose and list the most critical knowledge workers involved in this “start-up” and their specific roles.
- Suggest one intelligent technique into this “Start-Up” idea.
- Propose ONE (1) analytics tool to assist the team for decision making.
- Consolidate all content from Qa-Qg into “Start-Up” idea.
- Develop an infographics poster that provide; clarity of the content, appropriate layout and presentation, free from spelling and grammatical errors as well as the validation for overall completeness.
Infographic Poster Guideline:
- One (1) page size of infographic poster (horizontal or portrait)
- Student details (name & matric and picture) at top right of the poster.
- Student can use any appropriate and available tools/software for the infographic development
- Submit.pdf version and via online by the due date to your respective tutorial group.
- Late submission will not be entertained.
- Plagiarism is totally prohibited