Facility Management System for Gymnasium: Case Study Assessment 2 Answer
ASSESSMENT 2: CASE STUDY-1 (PRACTICAL)
The entire study is based on "Facility Management System" for Gymnasium, which provides the best design and the analysis for the same. The study consists of the completed "Software Development Life Cycle" which will elaborate all the steps and analysis in each of the stages. The class diagram is also drawn to show the effectiveness of the membership, which describes the attributes, different relationship, custom methods and many essential functions for the same. The diagram is drawn on the platform of Microsoft Visio. The study is also depicted with user diagram, one for the management which allocated the roster for the staff and also for the member of the Gymnasium registering for their classes. These diagrams are drawn on the platform of Lucid Chart. It states the clear view and the analysis where the PERT Chart highlights the exact time for finishing the project with analysing the critical path.
2.0 Finding and Analysis
2.1 SDLC of the "Facility Management System"
- Planning: It is required to plan correctly so that the proper calculations are needed to make the analysis. It helps the study of the strength as well as a weakness for the performance of the project. The development of the application will be meaningless when there is not any plan as it affects the project to progress in the development of the software (Balanis, 2016). The knowledge of the target audience is required to know very well that will help the developer and team build it properly. Despite that, the identification of the project and the activity is also necessary to know it very well. The "Facility Management System" will be implemented by taking all the resources which will help to make the application for the use of the management and the users. The proper implementation and the planning for the game are essential in designing the app, and it will help the team for managing all the phases for adequate justification (Dennis, 2018). Therefore this step is vital and necessary for the implementation of software in its life cycle. Perfect planning is dealt with the software and the individual needs for the management of the files in the plan.
- Analysis: This step clears the performance and the proper analysis in maintaining the regulation in each stage of the life cycle. The report helps the life cycle of the application in many ways when there are to be determining any flaws and improper sources in it. The "Facility Management System" application helps the team to maintain the decorum and the phases in each stage. The resources and the analysis will be manipulated in determining the facilities (Aljawarneh et al. 2017). A proper investigation is needed pty implemented in a certain way so that the resources and management software is analysed and will explore the things in a different way. The management system will be needed to explain the requirement and the weakness of the project. The identification and determination will be useful in the analysation when it is done for the execution. Therefore, it is most needed for the better implementation, and the proper analysis is required in order to be done for the betterment of the next stages in the life cycle of the software (Alshamrani and Bahattab, 2015). A better analysis is needed for the requirement of the steps and dealing with its management for better use.
- Design: After the completion of the analysis, it is required to handle the design part for the building of the architecture for the software application, "Facility Management System". The design is practical and also removes the flaw if any, in the software. The SRS also helps the designing if the architecture and the approaches in each stage but the designing is much more important than the other stages of the life cycle. It has the effectiveness as it helps to run the software if the design gets perfect and justifiable. The proper plan is required so that the management and the users can access and we'll make the system effective. The identification of the architecture and the program will be fictional where the project will make the analysis for the registering of the uses (Denninger et al. 2016). Therefore, the program is needed to implement, and the architecture is designed for the better execution that will help the users as well as the management to deal with it very effectively. The reason for the design is useful in the means of the effectiveness, and the dealings are required.
- Implementation and Development: The original task will be effective when it implements with the development, and the application is needed of the betterment as the software where the data and the resources for the "Facility Management System" and its analysis. After the development of the software, the resources and the arrangement are needed for the implementation of the software. It has the effectiveness, and it will deal with the analysis, but the SDLC makes the development in all the phases, and it would be useful in all aspect for the completion of the step. The application, "Facility Management System" will be helpful when one more vital phase, development is to be done for the use, and the models are useful. It is much more needed for better use in dealing with the analysis and the implementation of the same (Hyman, 2017). There can be many more phases, and the stages of the development to the life cycle depend on the implementation and the development of the application. That has the effectiveness in dealing with the manipulation of the use.
- Testing: Testing is required for the betterment of the project and has the effectiveness, and the necessary steps are manipulated. The stages of all the application are the same, but all the essential steps are needed in dealing with the app, "Facility Management System". It has the effectiveness in making the respective deals for better planning. The planning is much more need at the time of execution, and the individual needs are to be covered for the betterment of the application (Johnston and Nally, 2015). In this stage, if there are any types of bugs and the errors occur, then it would have the removal done in the arena. Therefore, the step will be more critical, and then individual needs in dealing with the betterment and the manipulation are much more required. The modules are needed to check, and the deals are to be done for the testing and the functioning in the application to make a useful function. All the needs are to be managed, and the respective deals in creating a plan effectively are done at the time of the testing phase. The testing of induction and the module variation in the software application is also done at the time of reciprocating the variance.
- Maintenance and Deployment: The deployment is required for proper maintenance, which will make a practical application. The need of an issue to get it solved is necessary for the stages, and the deals of the effects are done for the process, and the maintenance is managed for the betterment of the application (Karim et al. 2016). The proper maintenance is required for better use, and the changes are done. The purpose of the form is necessary for the better use and the deal of the reputation in building up the form with implication, "Facility Management System". The respective agreement is managed for the term and their software to make it useful. It has effectiveness and deal of individual needs in planning and implementing the software in different ways. Therefore the maintenance is needed for better deployment. [Referred to Appendix 1]
Figure 1: Stages of SDLC
2.2 Class Diagram
The class diagram is effective in the means of making the system of "Facility Management" which reflects the clear structure with the help of Microsoft Visio. The class diagram depicts the attributes. A different relationship, multiplicities, association names and the same classes are having functions related to the system. It has the effectiveness, and the dwellings are the effective need in making the class diagram effective (Maheshwari and Prasanna, 2016). The class diagram represents the dealing of the class and the operation for the management of the software and the management. The required solutions are depicted, and the arrangements are made for better manipulation is needed. The role class and the user class are having different functions, and their role of the fitness class and the trainer classes are different from the membership class. The class and the function of the roles as implementing and are designed for better understandings.
Figure 1: Class Diagram of "Facility Management System"
(Source: Created on Microsoft Visio)
2.3 Use case diagram of Manager scheduling the roster for staff
Figure 2: Use case diagram of Manager scheduling the roster for staff
(Source: Created on Lucid Chart)
The Use case diagrams are representing the management of other user and Manager while performing any work. The deal is among the wiser and the role of the Manager while rostering the classes in the Gymnasium. It has the effectiveness, and the drawing is drawn on the platform of Lucid Chart for this management system. The particular dealing is shown for the proper implementation, and the restrictions are deals highlighting for the same execution and justification (Tsui et al. 2018). The user and the Manager are shown for their proper use and access to the system at the appropriate level that is needed to design. It helps the architecture to display each of the characteristics and the roles for the same and has the effectiveness in dealing it accordingly.
2.4 Use case diagram of member registering for a class
Figure 3: Use case diagram of member registering for a class
(Source: Created on Lucid Chart)
The picture is all about the use case where the management of the Gymnasium where the members can register their classes individually for the manipulation of the storm and the design of the system along with its facility management. The individual needs are also designed for better execution, and the individual accesses are there for a clear view. The purpose of dealing it in a simple way has the best structure, and the needs are registered for structured management in the drawing (arxiv.org, 2019).
2.5 PERT/CPM chart
Figure 3: PERT Chart of "Facility Management System" of Gymnasium
(Source: Created on Lucid Chart)
The PERT Chart helps in analysing the critical path along with the total time taken to complete the project. The individual needs are done at the set requirement we're the complete notations. They are done and the required in making it effective. The sceptical view has the estimated, and the stages of the project are at its earliest probable time to complete each of the activity. The length and the longest duration need to be effective as per the activity and the expected times for the completion of the project. Therefore the use of the formula that helps to determine the activity for its implementation is likely as:
"(shortest time + 4 x likely time + longest time)/6"
The above formula helps to determine the total time for the activity and manipulation for the required task to get completed. This will be effective, and the requirements are necessary for the completion of the project (innovativearchitects.com, 2018). [Referred to Appendix 2]
The study is based on the design and analysis of the software for the "Facility Management System" where the gymnasium classes are arranged, and the user and the management can access it for their use and requirement. The software implementation and the SDLC process described in the study are for a complete definition and the means to know all about it. The class diagrams, as well as the use case diagram for the required management, are also done as per requirement. The PERT Chart is also depicted for better implementation for the critical path and the exact time for the completion of the project.