INFS1602 Digital Transformation in Business: Group Project Assessment Answer
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN BUSINESS
There are different types of vendors, which can be valuable for the sector of IT solutions, and products, which are stated below; an explanation of the vendors why they are considered in the project is also stated:
- FIS Global: FIS Global can be considered as a low digit single growth for the ERP applications, which are prevailing for the banking and the FIs sectors. The main aid area in the sector can be stated in the sector of maintaining of the revenues, which can be considered as one of the important activity of a banking sector. In the FIS Global, it can be considered that cloud migration is one of the aspects which is being planned and estimated to the adopted in the near future.
- Fiserv: The Fiserv is linked to the aspect of Debit card processing, Managed ATM transactions and Money pass, which is managed by a surcharge-free network of the Elan Financial services which is a Unit of the US Bancorp. The proposed sector, which is linked to the factor of buying the First data, would be directly increasing the strength, which is related to the area of payment.
- SAP: The SAP can be considered to be on track for the sign for more than 10000 customers including the listing, which is related to the nest generation perspective, which is linked to the ERP S/4HANA. This is expected to the launched by the end of 2019 with an average of 40% of the latest addition to the consideration of the net new wins for the vendor service.
- Oracle: The Oracle in recent times have signed more than 22,000 cloud ERP customers in which most of them are banking sector due to the factor of the different advantage which can be directly be taken from the engagement factor of the technology (Prokhorov and Kolesnik 2018). In each of the quarters, there is a migration of almost 200 customers in its on-premise ERP system like the E-business suite to the concept of the technology of cloud.
- Salesforce: In the recent activity of the Salesforce, which is linked to the sector of Mule Soft, will be beneficial for the aspect of cloud migration, which would be very much beneficial for the banking sector (Sinha 2017). On the other hand, it can be stated the key verticals, which are related to the Salesforce, would be directly helping in the generation of the product and service enhancement.
- Temenos Group AG: The Temenos directly acquired the Avoke for its cloud-based digital customer solution, which is linked to the factor of on-board application vendors for the functionality of the banking sector, which directly alters the success factor of the working of the different task of the banking area. On the other hand, it tends to give a better service, which is linked to customer communication, which directly increases the opportunity, which is linked to the factor of satisfying the customers working.
- NCR Corporation: This vendor can be considered to be playing an important role in the sector of management of the payrolls, human capital management services and other transaction, which is linked to the factor of a financial point of view (Reeshma, 2017). It is one of the services, which is highly adopted in most of the banking areas, which can directly help the better functioning area, which is linked to the different activity of the organization relating to the banking sector.
Each of the vendors, which are stated above, has some specific roles assigned to their name and each of the areas can be considered to be playing an important role in the sector of baking. The implementation of each of the vendors can be considered very much easy which can be done on top of the existing infrastructure of the organization and which can directly impact the sector of execution of the different activity of the banking sector (Fowley et al., 2017). The management area is one of the concern areas in all of the vendors which are stated above which tends to alter the customer satisfaction area which can lead to a competitive gain of the execution of the task of the banking domain.