Maven Assignment Help
We provide the great opportunity to bring out your doubt which is a reflection of various facets of your Maven Assignment Help activities. We have it would infuse a great zeal and interest among the students who have shown their inner potentialities in the form of their expression. Our teaching style or our expert is very friendly and keen interest and co-operation which has converted this effort into a success. We are most reliable online assignment service in web world. ABC assignment help is getting more and more popular among the universities and college students because of delivered world class content that is on time and as your quality expectations.
You should plan to submit the assignment before the date of submission and do revision for preparation before submitting.
We have qualified and experience team of professionals to provide solutions in any of the above aspects of programming. This means you never get disappointed with any out-dated information as our professionals hols hands-on experience in each of the technology to provide solutions as per latest developments in the associated field of programming.
Our online apache Maven assignment experts will exclusively make sure that your assignment is a prepared way within the stated time frame so that you can get the time to check the assignment. If you require any form of changes in it, just let our experts know and we will revise it without charging a single penny. We will make sure you receive your assignment as per your satisfaction. So, connect with our experts now and get quick assistance!
What is Maven?
Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool (build, test, packaging, reporting, site, deploy).
1) It is based on the concept of a project object model(POM)
2) Maven can manage a project's build, reporting a documentation from a central piece of information.
3) It provides a superset of features found in a build tool such as ANT
4) Maven addresses two aspects of building software:
- It describes how software is built
- It describe its dependencies
5) Ant- A revolutionary build tool
- Platform independent
- Uses XML configuration file(build.xml)
- XML configuration file is extremely abstract
- High learning curve(syntax)
Project Object Model (POM):
1) The POM file is a set of instructios for Maven that tells it how to build the project and includes other special instructions.
2) The POM takes the form of an XML file (pom.xml)
3) Maven includes the JUnit dependendency by default to encourage unit testing
1) Maven has conventions: It known where your source code is beacuase you followed the convention.
2) Simple project setup that follows best practices.
3) Consistent usage across all projects.
4) Dependency management including automatic updating.
5) A large and growing repository of libraries.
6) Model based builds
7) Coherent site of project information
8) Release management and distribution publication
9) Backward Compatibility
10) Automatic parent versioning
11) Parallel Builds
12) Better Error and Integrity Reporting
1) src/main/java: Java source code
2) src/main/resources: Other resources
3) src/main/config: Configuration files
4) src/main/webapp: The web application directory for a WAR project
5) src/test/java: Unit tests
6) src/site: Files used to generate the Maven project Website
mvn Command line tool:
Install Maven(Java tool)=> mvn command
Local repository : <home>/.m2/repsitory/
mvn install:install-file(missing library)
mvn clean install(into local repository)