Assessment 3 Information
Subject Code: MBA404
Subject Name: Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Psychology
Assessment Title: Individual Report
Assessment Type: Written Report
Length: 2000 words (+/- 10% allowable range)
Total Marks: 100
Due Date: Week 13
Individually, you required to write a 2000-word report based on the scenario provided in the assessment
This assessment is a culmination piece, in which you will be given an opportunity to combine the information you
have accumulated in Assessments 1 and 2. More importantly, you will need to showcase an understanding of
marketing issues related to consumer behaviours such as attitudes, group influences, culture, social class,
consumer learning processes, and personal buying decision-making processes.
Your task is to imagine that you have just been employed by the company of your chosen product or service that
you analysed in your earlier assessments and that the marketing department of this company has asked you to
prepare a 2000- word report in which you must:
1. Write a concise executive summary that covers all of the significant findings of your report (not included
in the word limit of this submission)
2. Provide a concise overview of the product or service and its market performance (300 words).
3. Critically examine the company’s current marketing communication mix by considering how it targets
consumers’ attitudes, group influences, culture, social class, consumer learning processes, and
personal buying decision-making processes. Please note that not all of these topics may apply to
your chosen product or service (600 words).
4. Critically analyse whether or not the communication mix demonstrates a strong alignment to your findings
in assessment 1 and 2 (600 words).
5. Provide at least three strategic recommendations that either address previously identified misalignment
OR proposed ways in which identified alignment can be strengthened. Please incorporate recent peer
reviewed literature to justify your proposed recommendations (500 words). Recommendations should not
include manufacturing or operational improvements.
6. Include Appendices (optional and not included in the word count) and Reference List (mandatory not
included in the word count).
In addition to your video and survey results, you are required to use at least 15 sources of information
and use Kaplan Harvard Referencing Style. Wikipedia and other ‘popular’ sites are not to be used.
These may include government publications, industry reports, and journal articles.
To get solution, connect with online professional.