Redis Assignment Help
Are you stressed about not being able to submit your assignment on time? Are you seeking a professional company to help with Redis assignment?
Do not worry! ABC Assignment Help provides one of the best Redis Assignment writing services helping scholars understand this complicated subject and also clear the exams with flying colors. ABC Assignment Help can make your task of juggling with several branches of language and presenting high quality assignments easy through efficient Redis assignment help.
When you avail our apache Redis assignment help get assured of high quality content that is 100% original without any plagiarism delivered exactly as per schedule. We make sure that you never miss a deadline and keep you updated on the progress of work through interim drafts. In case of any queries related to your apache Redis assignments. We will not only help you with online Redis assignment writing services but also guide you with the subject so that you can have a brief understanding before the exams.
Our online Redis assignment help experts will clear all your doubts and concepts regarding the subject and make sure you have a great exam preparation with ease. So, connect with our experts now for quick and smart assistance.
What is Redis?
- Redis is a key value NoSQL database
- Redis is an open source, advanced key value store.
- In memory data structure store
- Actually stands for REmote DIctionary Server
- Supports built in replication, Lua scriptiong, on disk persistence, limited transaction
- Written in ANSI C, supports multiple plateform
- Offers high performance, replication and inique data model
- It is very cool value types;
- Sorted sets
- Hash tables
- Append able buffers
First set of commands:
127.0.0.1:6379> echo "hello world"
STRINGS are similar to strings that we see in other languages or other key value stores.
|SET||Sets the value stored at the given key|
|GET||Fetches the data stored at the given key|
|DEL||Delete the value stored at the given key|
|MSET||Sets the value of multiple keys|
|MGET||Fetches the data of multiple keys|
|INCR||Increses the integer value of a key by one|
|INCRBY||Increase the integer value of a key by the given amount|
|DECR||Decrease the integer value of a key by one|
|DECRBY||Decrease the integer value of a key by the given amount|
|STRLEN||Gets the length of the value stored in a key|
- Redis lists are simply sequence of strings
- Ordered by insertion order
- Allows duplicates
- Similar to lists, redis sets are simply sequence strings
- Does not allow duplicates
- Redis sets are unordered
Finding the Features of Redis online service to Redis Assignment Help:
1) Managed redis experience
Console, API, and CLI options to create and manage redius nodes
Monitoring and node replacement
2) Transactions possible
Execute commands in a single step
3) Many programming
Ruby, python, java, lua, c, perl, node.js, scala etc
4) Sentinel server monitoring
5) Keys can have expiry time
6) Public / subscribe system